A survey carried out by The National Association of Catering Executives Reveals Uplift in Wedding Budgets
In a recent survey by The National Association of Catering Executives almost 76 percent of the respondents reported that more weddings were taking place in the year 2010 as compared to the year 2009. According to press release COLUMBIA, Md., May 18/PRNewswire fewer than 24 percent, reported less weddings taking place when compared to the previous year.
The answers given represented a close reversal of a trend that had been reported during a similar survey that was carried out in 2009. During that survey, 29 percent had reported that a greater number of weddings were taking place as compared to 2008, the other 71 percent also reported that fewer weddings were taking place when compared to the year 2008.
Furthermore, in the survey that took place in 2010, around 30 percent recorded to have seen an increase in spending per event while 40 percent recorded seeing increases in total wedding revenue. With these statistics, they compared favorably to the 2009 survey, where almost 90 percent recorded a decline in total wedding spending as a result of the economy.
Greg Casella, CPCE, President of the National Association of Catering Executives and owner of Catered Too! In San Jose, CA, said: “We cautiously optimistic that our survey results this year will predict a return from the brink of the recession,” Greg added saying; “Our members are reporting growth in business this year, which is very positive.”
In March to April 2010 a survey was carried out, of the entire membership of the National Association of Catering Executives.
In light of the 2010 survey carried out by The National Association of Catering Executives; Super events Sussex offers its wide range of services at affordable prices for a wonderful wedding. Super Event Sussex is the premier wedding caterers in Sussex and a professional service is always given. A wedding is a once in a lifetime experience so don’t limit yourself with your wedding budget. At Super Event Sussex almost everything is catered for you in your budget. Some of the exclusive services on offer at Super Events Sussex are a complete in-house wedding caterer with luxury marquee hire, experienced and friendly staff to handle your wedding and elegant food that will make your wedding the most memorable day of your life. It’s not just wedding catering, they also offer corporate catering and party and event catering. So if you want to have a memorable wedding, party or conference with an exceptional budget, Super Events Sussex is the place to be. At Super Events Sussex, what you receive is a dedicated staff with very superior services, delicious food and an excellent reputation.
For more information, please visit https://www.supereventsussex.co.uk
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.